Simple to complex, small or large any scale, any type network designing tool GNS3 is a simulator for computer network engineers and architects. Using GNS3 they are able to virtually design the network without practically having any hardware devices like switch, router, work station.
GNS3 is based on emulators like Dynamips, VirtualBox. Qemu so that engineers get an accurate simulation in complete form by being able to run the very same operating systems as in real networks:
* Dynamips, the well known Cisco IOS emulator.
* VirtualBox, runs desktop and server operating systems as well as Juniper JunOS.
* Qemu, a generic open source machine emulator, it runs Cisco ASA, PIX and IPS.
This version of GNS3 run on Windows but there is separate version available at GNS3 website which will run on Linux, and MacOS X.
The tool is particularly useful for training to Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCSP, CCVP or CCIE) or Juniper certifications (JNCIA, JNCIS or JNCIE).
Reviews of GNS3
1. CCENT Network Simulator with Designer 1.3.1 Overview of CCENT Network Simulator with Designer by CertExams. - Detailed Lab Manual: This contains information about various concepts within the scope of CCENT syllabus useful for students and it also includes objective type questions at the end... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. CCNA Network Simulator with Designer 2.6.0 Overview of CCNA Network Simulator with Designer for CCNA by CertExams.com - Detailed Lab Manual: This contains information about various concepts within the scope of CCNA syllabus useful for students and it also includes objective type questions... Details - Download - Screenshot
3. WebNMS Simulation Toolkit 8 WebNMS Simulation Tool comprises easy-to-use, GUI-based agent simulator and network simulator for testing, training and demonstration of network management applications. The network simulator enables network simulation of 100,000+ SNMP (v1, v2c,... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. CCNA Network Visualizer 7.0 CCNA Network Visualizer 7.0 is a CCNA network simulator that allows you to design, build and configure your own network with drag and drop design. Use unlimited devices, 500 commands and work with over 220 supported labs in building your virtual... Details - Download - Screenshot
5. ACCON-AGLink 4.3 The fast and flexible communication library Conventional PLCs are often the standard solution for automation requirements. For control systems with an increased computing time or large data collectives, PCs and server are the first choice. The... Details - Download
6. PFPortChecker 1.0 This port test uses a local application to listen for the server trying to connect and the positively verifies that your port is forwarded. Most online port checks assume that you already have an application (such as your game or torrent)... Details - Download
1. GO Contact Sync Mod 3.6.0 GO Contact Sync Mod is an open source tool to synchronize your Microsoft Outlook contacts with Google Mail. With this tool you do not need to enter your contact details more than once, always have the latest version everywhere: in Outlook and in... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. Binary Viewer 126.96.36.199 Binary Viewer is a free windows utility allowing you to open and view any file located on your computer regardless of format file was saved. It can display data in decimal, octal, hexadecimal and text (ASCII or Unicode) formats. Program supports... Details - Download - Screenshot
3. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free 3.2 Fix low disk space with IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free that is able to resize partition without data loss and rearrange disk space when system is running out of space. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free is a powerful, reliable and free partition... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server 3.2.0 Resize Windows server 2003 partition without losing data when it is running out of space with IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server that works for Windows Server 2000 2003 2008 2012 SBS and RAID arrays. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is able to... Details - Download - Screenshot